About this Blog...

So what is Behind Pixel Walls?

I'm an IT guy and I've been using the Internet for quite some time now, if I recall correctly I got 'online' around 1997-1998 and I've seen the amazing transformation of the Web and how it's now an essential part or our lives.
At first there was people building plain HTML web sites on free hosting sites like GeoCities and others that I can't remember at the moment, well I tried building a page but I didn't have content to share, so my test page sat there and my account eventually fade away...
Then this blogging moment started and again I wanted to be part of it but didn't get a chance to put something together, work + family made it a little complicated.
Over time the Web became our main Information Source, now its all about finding answers on Google or Wikipedia and we're done, instant answers and we move on.. I've used a ton of information from the web posted by people that wanted to share knowledge, experiences, etc, you name it and I think it's time for me to at least try to do the same, it's been a while since I had the intention of sharing something with the world and I hope this will not end up being another failed attempt.

So back to the original question, what is 'Behind Pixel Walls'? It's how I view our current lifestyle, almost everything we use to connect in the modern has to go through an electronic device that nowadays has a graphic User Interface of sorts, we are surrounded by screens with hint hint.. Pixels. so essentially this blog is about the digital lifestyle. I will try to post comments about our digital world and try to contribute an hopefully share something useful.

One of the first things I'll probably be trying to comment on is about digital photography, I'm a very amateur photographer that enjoys taking snapshots of life in digital stills, it's a very nice way of capturing a moment from the present so when it becomes part of our past we can use them to travel back in time and live those moments again.

Well this should be enough for the first post, more to come after the break! ;-)

Ah, I almost forgot to mention, all feedback is welcome!

Comments